- The Maintence Department ensures the parks, streets and Levee as well as Village owned buildings and properties are in working order.
- The Utilities Department provides water and sewer services to the residents within the corperate limits of the Village as well as the West Shores subdivision.
- The Police Department provides basic law enforcement services in the Village.
-The Building Department reviews construction permits and completes inspections.
- The Library provides a range of services to any member of the public.
- The Fire Department provides fire protection and emergency medical treatment to the Village and surrounding areas.
© 2012 Village Of Waterloo. All rights reserved.